January Is National Slavery & Human Trafficking Prevention Month
Help #EndTrafficking during National Slavery & Human Trafficking Prevention Month. The human trafficking web section provides information about the Administration for Children and Families' anti-trafficking strategy and how to get involved. VISIT THE HUMAN TRAFFICKING WEB SECTION
2017 AEA Awardees
The Adoption Excellence Awards (AEA) recognize outstanding accomplishments in achieving permanency for America's children waiting in foster care.
VIEW THE RECIPIENTS
UPDATED: Disaster Preparedness and Response
Provides resources to help professionals and families involved with the child welfare system to prepare for, respond to, and recover from natural and man-made emergencies.
VISIT THE WEB SECTION
NEW: The Child Welfare Information Gateway Podcast Series
Listen to interviews and conversations that share lessons learned and advice for enhancing services to protect children and strengthen families.
LISTEN TO THE PODCASTS
What’s New on Information Gateway
- Motivational Interviewing: A Primer for Child Welfare Professionals
- The Risk and Prevention of Maltreatment of Children with Disabilities
- Definitions of Domestic Violence
- Disclosure of Confidential Child Abuse and Neglect Records
- Supporting Successful Reunifications